Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Bob

A few days ago, Lily told me she was tired of her long hair.  It tangles, it falls in her food, she never wants me to style it -- I could go on.
 
She told me she wanted short hair.  Little did she know that in my mind I was shouting, "Victory!" because since before I was ever married, I wanted to have a little girl with a bob cut.
 
And here it is in all its glory.
 
(We all think she's adorable)
 
P.S.  This is me taking pictures of Lily taking pictures with my phone.
 
 





I guess I told her how cute she was with her new hair cut a few too many times because she finally said, "Moooooooom.  Stop telling me.  Oh, and let me guess, you don't want me to grow up?"
 
I sort of love her way too much.

2 comments:

thepodfather said...

Lily's just as cute as ever. I know exactly how she feels. I hate it when my hair tangles or falls in my food ;-)

Liz Wilcken said...

Daaaaaad. :) Lily looks way cute. I was thinking in the last few months how cute she'd be with short hair. Very adorable.