It started on Christmas. That dang American Girl horse Lily got from Santa started creeping me out. It was like it was staring right at me.
I told Ben and he laughed at me. Then he decided to place it in the mudroom while I was going to the bathroom. I came out of the bathroom and screamed.
On my next bathroom trip, this is what I found when I came out:
It was time for revenge.
But these things take time. So I waited until last night to make the next move. While I was upstairs getting Thad for his 9:30 feeding, I moved the Rapunzel head and the horse.
Ben went to bed while I was feeding Thad downstairs. I'm not dumb. I knew he'd re-hide the head and the horse. So when I put Thad back in bed I knew I had to take a look around. And I'm so glad I did, because Ben was intending to scare me during my typical nightly stroll to the bathroom.
I have future plans of where I'm going to hide the head and the horse. But it would be unwise of me to reveal that vital information since Ben checks our blog daily. But be on the lookout for future posts.
Also, I'm not the only one who is scared of the horse. I had to go looking for it last night. It turns out that Lily hid it behind the sofa in the bonus room after she told me that it scared her, too. Good job, Santa.
And this morning when I was brushing Lily's hair in my bathroom, she asked, "Why are my toys in your room?" to which I sheepishly replied, "Because Mommy and Daddy were playing with them last night." That was awkward.
4 comments:
I love you guys :)
Its always good to have a reminder of how fun your spouse can be!
You guys are adorable!
Mine used to hide plastic spiders. Now THAT was fun, especially when it was on top of the roll of toilet paper perched perfectly hidden from view until you tugged on the paper and the spider would fly. So would a few unmentionable words!
Post a Comment