I know I'm weird when I say that heavy rain is my favorite weather. One day this week we had heavy rain all day. It was one of the best days ever. So while Thad was taking his morning nap, Skyler, Ella, and I headed out for some splashing and tag in the rain.
I think the success of the day can be measured by the 3 different dresses Ella had to wear that day. Ever since I had Yes Day with Skyler I've been trying to do things out of the norm that make the kids happy. It's made a positive difference in how Skyler sometimes reacts to me saying no. I'm crossing my fingers for more warm rainy days ahead.
2 comments:
I love rainy days too! Wish I could play with y'all!
I so admire the way you handle yourself and your kids! Hopefully I'll be able to take care of more than one one day, but right now I feel like I have my hands full!
Post a Comment