Our family has been sick for a long, long time. Not the entire family, just one person getting one thing at a time. I wish we could have just gotten it over with by having the entire family sick for 3 weeks and we could have lived off of freezer meals and breakfast for dinner, but it has been slow-going instead. This means that all things social have been extremely limited and the kids have been so sad that we haven't had anyone over for a long, long time. *sigh* This is the price we pay for deciding to have a large family, I guess.
A couple of Sundays ago I stayed home with the boys who were both sick with different things. They kept themselves busy by making piles of blankets to jump into and playing together.
(Skyler was actually mid-jump in this photo)
Skyler's little genius engineering mind is always trying to design the next coolest paper airplane. He tests them for distance, speed, and whether or not they spin. It's pretty fascinating to watch him.
Thaddeo loves riding on the plasma car. Seriously, if you have hardwoods at your house I think this is a necessary toy for your kids. Oftentimes someone else will be riding it when he wants a turn and they won't want to let him climb on. But never fear, Thaddeo is a professional carjacker at this point and can figure out how to get on by himself. Lily is usually nice enough to let him on when he wants a ride.
I'm posting this because I love having recordings of the kids' toddler voices/language.
1 comment:
And this is how having a big family has turned me into a germaphobe. :)
Post a Comment