Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Randomness

I was going through phone pictures and realizing how many I haven't put on the blog.  So here are some really poor quality pictures for your enjoyment?

Ben and I decided months ago that we would give each other Star Wars tickets as our Christmas presents.  Ben's never seen an IMAX movie before and I've only seen one.  We figured if there's any movie you should see at IMAX, it's Star Wars.  It was soo soooo good!  Ben's taking the kids to see it after Christmas which is saying something since we never take our kids to new releases in the theater.

These two cuties sometime this past winter.  I love them.

Ella loves going to Lily's ballet classes with me each week.  Normally she ends up playing on my phone's calculator since I'm not cool enough to have games on my phone.  This one day she just wanted to take selfie after selfie.  She insisted that I wear her Princess Sofia amulet.

A picture of her gorgeous hair before it was cut.

This was my favorite half hour from the 10 hour drive home from Pennsylvania.  Considering we had no way to watch movies this trip, there was a lot of book reading, coloring, and accidental toy dropping.  Thad talked and talked nonstop and we kept thinking that eventually he would pass out, but it just didn't happen.  Until, of course, we were an hour from home.  Then it was quiet enough that everyone could nap.

Skyler got to be an angel in Primary on Sunday.  

There were a few times this summer when I took all the kids to dollar movies.  Each one was progressively worse for Thad.  Poor kiddo.  This was the last movie we saw before I gave up on taking them anymore because I ended up walking out in the hallway with Thad for an hour.  Thank goodness my mom was there to sit with the rest of the kids.

One day I was in the kitchen looking out the window when I saw this hawk that was the size of a large owl.  I love living in this house.  We have seen so much wildlife that I haven't seen anywhere else I've lived.  So far we've seen tons of deer, rabbits, foxes, a couple of herons, toads, vultures, turtles, and my own 4 wild kiddos.

1 comment:

thepodfather said...

Yay! An Early Christmas present. I always love seeing pictures of your cute family. I wonder where Thad got that inclination to talk so much.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.