Monday, December 7, 2015

Relief Society Christmas Party


I have two callings.  I am a Primary teacher and I also serve on the RS Meetings committee.  Long story short, the party ended up being at my house and it was awesome!  I mean, my house is 2600 square feet so it is neither tiny nor humongous, and with 25 women attending, it sure did feel packed.  We somehow ended up with the exact number of seats we needed.  It was a Christmas miracle.  ;)

We had a couple of short talks about how to keep Christ in Christmas, a musical number, a "favorites thing gift exchange," and we each shared a tradition that our families have to keep Christ in Christmas.  It was such a great night.  There were lots of laughs and a lot of spirit.


I love these ladies so much!  I never want to leave the Harris Lake Ward!  (Not to mention half the ward lives in my neighborhood...)

No comments: