Ever since Christmas it has been really cold. On some days it has been really, really cold for an NC winter. But on one day between a couple of ice storms, we had a glorious 70 degree afternoon full of thunderstorms. Before the thunder started, I had the kids run outside for their recess. I think they were thrilled that for the first time in a while they didn't have to bother putting on shoes and coats.
He was very proud of himself for creating a mud puddle.
They had a nice long game of hide and seek and without fail, someone always tried to hide behind this sapling tree.
Don't worry kiddos. It'll only be another month or two before we'll be doing this all the time and we can pack away the winter coats.
1 comment:
I absolutely can't believe how big (and old) Thad looks! It blows my mind! It looks like that was a really fun day.
Post a Comment