September was one doozy of a month for me. My doctor warned me that miscarrying twins could be twice as hard as miscarrying just one baby. My hcg levels were one of the highest he'd ever seen and he told me I might crash as my hormones were going back to normal. Well, he wasn't kidding because I spent most of the month of September in bed dealing with one health problem after another after another after another. Ben was incredible and pulled double duty many days, while friends and my parents also stepped in to help with the kids. I truly couldn't have made it without help.
Needless to say, I didn't think I could do anything too big for Thad's birthday. Fortunately he was only turning 3 and so he was happy with having a water balloon fight and going out for pizza.
You can't really tell, but the water balloons came with dye and so they made different colors when they exploded. Ben was the main target of the day. :)
When they were done Ben hosed them off which, apparently, was just as much fun as the water balloon fight.
He's been waiting for so long to get his very own piggy bank. He was so excited to see it was a BB-8 bank.
His bouncy zebra from Nanni and Papa was a hit.
And he loved his dragon place mat from Grandmum and Pop Pop.
Happy birthday little Bud!
No comments:
Post a Comment