One of the main reasons we wanted to go out west was to visit Idaho again since we hadn't been there since 2009. We've both really missed it. We stayed with April's family in Rigby and Had. A. Blast. there.
April and Tom have neighbors with a farm and they kindly let us come over and gawk at all their precious animals. One of April's young women gave us the tour.
I was a little bit happy at that moment.
I think her name was Hayley? Anyhoo, notice how she has braces on in this picture...
Ethan with the pigs.
Lily's dream of being around horses came true!
Erin and Ella petting the horse and Alix behind them.
The kids were thrilled to see one of the cows poop and both of them peeing for like 5 minutes straight. I think that was the highlight of their day.
We came back a few days later when Hayley got her braces off! She was sweet enough to hurry home from the orthodontist to give the kids rides on her horse. Here are Lily and Sam.
Did I mention that it was about 45 degrees and windy that day? Lily regretted her wardrobe choice later.
Lily and Ethan (who is Thad's twin cousin)
Sam and Ella
1 comment:
What a blast! My favorite pic was of you holding the lamb.
Post a Comment