Friday, September 7, 2018

July Random

Look what Ella lost!

Ivy looks as thrilled as Lily and Skyler to be in this predicament.


He should have been cast in The Greatest Showman.

The kids used their money at Aldi to buy some junk food.  Skyler bought a family size so he "could share it with Dad."  Awwwwww.

Sometimes my kids steal my phone and I find random photos.  I don't remember this at all, but hey, my hair and makeup is done so that's a win!

Yay for brussel sprouts!



I had been wanting to paint so badly since having Ivy.  But Ivy is the type of baby who has to have constant attention (preferably being held) or else she screams.  It can be tricky to do the bare essentials let alone paint.  So I finally stretched some water color paper and said I was going to do this!  I sketched it out and started painting it while I was holding her in one arm.  I finally got to put her down halfway through so that was a win!

No comments: