Well Lily is officially a week old and so here are some pictures of her at home.
Our little "Mexican Princess"

Lily had her first doctors appointment yesterday and I was so relieved to hear that she was perfect! Her color, eating habits, size, etc were all perfect! We're so grateful for Lily in our lives. This past week has been absolutely wonderful (well except for the sleep deprivation part) for both Ben and me.




9 comments:
Yay!! You got it to work!
Oh my goodness! She's beautiful. Love the hair. We hope things are going well. April gave me your address so a little package is on it's way. Grandma Macbeth thought you should have something special for baby #1. Heather, you look great!
What a cuttie. I like the hair accessories:)
Happy Birthday, Ben!
Love the rainbow dress. She is the cutest Mexican princess ever!!! :)
You two do nice work! Lily is gorgeous. We can hardly wait t see all of you in person.
What a beautiful family! We are grateful, Heather, that your health is finally improving and you can begin to enjoy Lily. I know she is worth all the adversity you have had, but you have sure had a rough road. Thank you for giving us such a sweet granddaughter!
Lily is beautiful! We hope we get to meet her soon!!
Benjamin and Heather, Lily is beautiful! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to meeting Lily now, as well as Heather!
I'm glad that both mother and baby are doing well now!!
Aunty Cheryl
Post a Comment