my number is 403-7925... can't wait to see you... i am home mostly all the time (although I do have class on wednesday nights). also, way cute pictures... where did you take them? here in rexburg or somewhere else?
I thought these pictures had Brenda's touch. :) I especially liked the one of Lily in the midst of the flowers and the one of all three with Heather's feet in the water. Very nice! Gorgeous family!!!!!
love the little blue polka dot dress :) also, rose was looking at the pics with me, then picked up my phone and "called" uncle ben :) just so you know, you did receive an imaginary phone call :)
5 comments:
my number is 403-7925... can't wait to see you... i am home mostly all the time (although I do have class on wednesday nights). also, way cute pictures... where did you take them? here in rexburg or somewhere else?
I thought these pictures had Brenda's touch. :) I especially liked the one of Lily in the midst of the flowers and the one of all three with Heather's feet in the water. Very nice! Gorgeous family!!!!!
Such beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing them :D
love the little blue polka dot dress :) also, rose was looking at the pics with me, then picked up my phone and "called" uncle ben :) just so you know, you did receive an imaginary phone call :)
Cute family guys! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment