
Here is a picture of the back of the changing table. The back is gray because it only has primer on it and not paint. Oh Ben you're so cute!

Here is little Lily. Ben wanted me to post her new stats. As of Tuesday she weighs 10 lbs. 15 oz. which is the 90th percentile and she's 23'' long which is 97th percentile. You go Lily Jane! She's such a cutie though because she's starting to get more rolls and she's also starting to laugh. In fact I was washing some of her bottles while she was on the floor in the living room looking at a book and she started to laugh like Ben! And when I say that she laughed like Ben I mean his EVIL laugh. It was so cute!
9 comments:
That is really cute Ben! Lily is so darling, and growing so good. Good for you Lily!
Lily is so beautiful!!!! I think I see some resemblance to Benjamin. Speaking of Benjamin...I didn't know you were a carpenter! You did a good job!
she is getting so big already... way to cute! we are home most if the time so come on over... maybe call right before too make sure we are here... i am excited to see you
I love Lily's shirt! Do they make that in my size? Thanks for posting the pic of the CT!
I wanna hear Lily laugh! :( You MUST make a movie as soon as she does it regularly!
Oh she is just adorable! So are you two! Mike and the kids loved seeing you......and I can't wait to meet little Lily!
Nice Benjamin! Major brownie points for the painting on the back! Lily is super cute! Love you guys.
I'm showing Grandma how to navigate through the blogs. She got a good chuckle over Lily and Benjamin's finger.
This is Grandma and Grandpa P
Post a Comment