Friday, August 22, 2008

More Pictures...






8 comments:

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

too CUTE!!!! She is adorable!

Liz Wilcken said...

cutest baby!!!! (after mine, that is :D )

Becca said...

Precious Lily! Those were my 4 favorite pictures! We must be sisters or something! :D

Well...I must add that Lily looks spectacular in the arms of her aunt in the previous post! ;)

Karen said...

Her personality is really starting to show. I hope we get a chance to see you next we when I bring Lauren back to school. (Oh yes, she's REALLY excited! ) (NOT!!)

Tami Price said...

she really is a doll! You guys are the cutest parents!

Raschelle said...

Aww -- cutest family ever. I swear!

Don't forget, Heather -- we have to be neighbors and walk our kids to the bus stop together:)

Altough, you'll be a pro at the mom thing before I even get to children!

Liz Wilcken said...

Pretty new background! I've always liked that one too :)

Liz Wilcken said...

oh. little tip for the cute new blogger:) Take the title off for your blog background. that way everyone won't see "blog background" written on your blog. It doesn't send a link or anything like that to tcbotb. :)