Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dancin' Baby

Ben and I watched a movie tonight and during the credits I caught him dancing with Lily and of course I ran for the camera. Here are some of their hot dance moves.

6 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Those ARE some pretty cool moves! Makes me wanna watch your Ben dance sometime :)

Becca said...

Those knee slides were awesome, Ben! Looks like Lily's gonna be a dancer like her mama! ;)

Raschelle said...

Looks like she's got the Febber genes!

:)

thepodfather said...

Better than the solos I've seen on "So You Think You Can Dance." I'd say she's headed for a ride on the Hot Tamale Train!

Mary Ann said...

I had to watch it again today! Too fun!!!!

Trina and Robert said...

Maybe you guys haven't heard, but there is this thing called "shaken baby syndrome". . . (: Just kidding! You guys are cute!!