
Well I'm not one who thinks that Labor Day is one of the better holidays of the year (I mean technically it's a bad holiday in my book because of the whole lame no white shoes anymore rule which I don't follow anyway...) but I do have to say that today has been a day of celebration! Today was Ben's last day of work for his internship!!! I actually get to see my husband for more than a lunchbreak now!!! I have a lot to be grateful for! Another thing I have to say I'm grateful for is that I finally pulled out my old "pre-pregnancy" clothes and I fit in them again! Well I guess I should say I fit in some of them and can squeeze in the others. Oh well. It's progress! And it is a pretty amazing feeling!

I love Lily's belly! It's so cute!

Well the bad news about Labor Day has been the weather.... it has been freezing cold and rainy. Blah. This summer was ridiculously short and I'm already counting down the days for next summer. But thank goodness Lily is growing quickly because she's been fitting in her 3-6 month clothes for a while now and if she didn't fit in them she wouldn't have had anything warm to wear on our little excursion to Wally World. She hasn't quite figured out how hoodies work. You're not actually supposed to suffacate yourself in the hood to stay warm.... what a cutie! Being a mommy is the absolute BEST thing ever!
4 comments:
Yep, I remember my kids having the same problem with hoods. We're all rainy and cold too. Turned on the heat yesterday. We already have snow on Timp! Tomorrow will be almost 80 though
I love the pictures, she is a doll! Being a mom really is the best!! You can come see us anytime you are too cold. I am actually jealous of your cool weather since it's still well over a hundred here.
So darling! Can't wait to hold that little one!
First of all - Hooray for new pictures! Lily and Ben look great (BTW, I think she gets her tummy from her maternal grandfather).
As for Motherhood being the best - well, I wouldn't know, but I think Fatherhood was the best (and Grandfatherhood is pretty neat to, but would be much better if my grandchildren weren't more than 2000 miles away).
I hope the three of you have a great time together this week between semesters.
Post a Comment