Thursday, September 18, 2008

Laughter

Well Lily's always giggled a little bit at a time but today she was full out laughing!!!! Oh my goodness it is the most amazing sound ever!!!! And I have an embarrassing confession: right after I stopped filming her laughing, I burst into tears and was BAWLING for a few minutes. I definitely was not expecting that..... but this little experience probably made my month! Oh we love Lily so much! I continued bouncing her throughout the rest of the night and she would laugh like this every time! Looks like we're going to have to get her something she can bounce in! Anyway, sorry about the first half of the movie. I know that Ben and I aren't nearly as exciting as Lily's laughing. Oh and sorry the movie's sideways. Does anyone know how to turn it around when it's in Quicktime format?


P.S. Lily's new stats are 24.25 inches long (90%) and 13.5 lbs. (90%). She's one big girl!

5 comments:

Becca said...

What a DARLING girl!!!!! Ahhh! LOVE IT! She's is so cute and I can't believe she's got that big laugh inside of her! Give her a ginormous kiss from me! :)

Liz Wilcken said...

I forgot how cute baby laughs are!

Mary Ann said...

So cute!!!! It made my day today! Love that little one and both her parents, too!

Chrissy said...

So cute! Nothing is better than baby laughs. I love hearing you and Ben talk too :). She is darling!

David & Brenda said...

You're ALL priceless!