I know what you mean. I've seen someone else use that program before, and all it turns up are ugly babies. I think it's because the eyes, nose, and mouth are so squished together and don't fit on the face properly.
Maybe I should put OUR pictures in and see if any of our kids turned out "right." Sorry we missed seeing you in Rexburg, but at least you have Lauren in town who would love to babysit for you as well. (Sorry Lauren. I know we all hate being volunteered for things, but this is baby squeezing!! How fun!)
ok, i tried the program for a boy and girl. Yep, ugly kids. with green eyes (not blue) and dark blond hair. go figure. maybe they should say something like, 'this is as ugly as your kid COULD be.' anyways....i'm still waiting for that invite to your facebook wedding pictures!
7 comments:
I know what you mean. I've seen someone else use that program before, and all it turns up are ugly babies. I think it's because the eyes, nose, and mouth are so squished together and don't fit on the face properly.
I love how the top says "Heaven Sent". That makes the whole thing :)
Maybe I should put OUR pictures in and see if any of our kids turned out "right." Sorry we missed seeing you in Rexburg, but at least you have Lauren in town who would love to babysit for you as well. (Sorry Lauren. I know we all hate being volunteered for things, but this is baby squeezing!! How fun!)
I laughed out loud when I saw this picture, how funny! What a funny program, I should see what Jonathan and I come up with. Thanks for the laugh.
ok, i tried the program for a boy and girl. Yep, ugly kids. with green eyes (not blue) and dark blond hair. go figure. maybe they should say something like, 'this is as ugly as your kid COULD be.' anyways....i'm still waiting for that invite to your facebook wedding pictures!
Nice. That is one big head... Does it make you nervous to try again? :)
Yikes!
Post a Comment