
So we learned that if we put her against the sofa she'll stand by herself! What a big girl!!!! In this movie she's sitting by herself. She's not perfect at it yet, but she's getting there. Yay Lily! You make us proud parents! (You should hear Ben and me being her cheerleaders.... sometimes I wonder if God watches us and laughs....)
9 comments:
I am sure that God is doing the same thing, cheering our little one's along and cheering us along on our journey as new parents!
She does "got skills"! I thought she did great! And you can see just how big she is now---ahhh---I want to hold her!
Precious Lily! I am soooo proud of her! What a strong girl! I love it!
k, i forgot what i was gonna say. but thought i'd post this anyways. :) see, I love you!
remember now! cute bunny slippers!
Question: Do you get paid for having your Google ads?
What a cutie pie! I love the chubby little cheeks and the little legs. Darling.
What a sweetie. And I'm talking about Ben... :)
That really is a pretty good trick for her age!! Beautiful AND skilled!!
Post a Comment