8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1) Project Runway
2)ANTM
3) Lost
4) Jon and Kate Plus 8
5) The Magic Schoolbus (I have recently discovered that this comes on TLC at 6:30 am when I'm feeding Lily. I'm so excited it's back on tv!)
6) Amazing Race
7) Paula Dean
8) Ace of Cakes
8 of my Favorite Restaurants are:
1) Olive Garden
2) Chilis
3) Peking Garden
4) Johnny Carinos (did they just change that to just "Carinos?")
5) Stockmans (oh you poor unfortunate people who don't live in Idaho....)
6) Big Juds (yet again, you unfortunate people....)
7) Cheesecake Factory
8) Dairy Queen (this may sound lame to some, but wait until YOU'RE pregnant and you crave chili cheese dogs and blizzards everyday!!!)
8 things that happened yesterday:
1) Ben got a job as a manager!!! WOOHOOO!
2) We went out to eat at Stockmans (see #5 above)
3) We had friends over to play games
4) I babysat the kids of the woman I visit teach for a few hours
5) Got a few last items for Lily's halloween costume.
6) Started doing TONS of laundry so I can finally switch out my regular clothes and my maternity clothes so I can put them in storage.
7) Gave Lily Pedialyte for the first time and thought that she'd like it since it was grape flavored..... apparently not.....
8) Skipped class.
8 things that I am looking forward to:
1) Graduating
2) Ben graduating
3) one day having my own house.
4) getting Lily's halloween costume done (it's going to be sooooo adorable).
5) General Conference
6) Our big party on October 10th!!!
7) entering Lily into a baby contest
8) getting 2 of my classes out of the way hopefully soon....
8 Things on my wishlist:
1) To actually be able to see Ben for part of the day with this new job...
2) To be able to graduate within the next couple of years...
3) For Ben to get a job that he loves after he graduates.
4) To have enough money to go on a cool vacation.
5) To live close to both sides of our family.... but that one's kind of impossible....hmmm....
6) For Lily to understand how much she's loved.
7) A never-ending supply of chocolate.
8) For Lily to win the baby contest we're entering her in!!!
2 comments:
I just tagged you for the second time then!
Fun to read about you and get inside your head a little bit. :) And...Benjamin has a job???? I can tell it's time for a talk. Read blog; will call!!
Post a Comment