I apologize for not posting many pictures of the family lately but I will be within the next couple of days. I feel that it is more important right now to share what I believe concerning what is happening in California and other states. I am so grateful for proposition 8 and anyone who is living in California right now should vote YES. This is a movie clip that shows what WILL happen if same-sex marriage is approved for good. I know that I would, personally, want the right to know when my children are being taught about homosexual education in school. What bugs me is that teachers don't send flyers home on heterosexual marriage so why should they do it for homosexual marriage? If Proposition 8 fails shouldn't they promote each equally? This really is against the constitution and we should fight to keep heterosexual marriage sacred and keep our rights as citizens of this country. Here's a movie clip about this so that you can send it to all the people you know. I really believe that this is just the first step into a downward spiral for our country.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1815820715?bctid=1822459319 <http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1815820715?bctid=1822459319>
1 comment:
I totally agree!
Post a Comment