Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thanks Mommy!

Last Tuesday I woke up feeling worse than I have ever felt in my life. Ben had to skip work so that he could take me to the doctor and I was literally crawling to the door. Anyway to make a long story short the doctor was very concerned about me and pinned my horrible feelings down to three different things that I was experiencing at the same time. He said I would be this miserable for a week. I was totally clueless as to how I would take care of Lily for a week. Lo and behold my mom was flying out to Salt Lake this week anyway and so she just bumped up her flight a week early so that she could come and take care of me and Lily. Well things changed and I ended up recovering more quickly than expected so I was able to enjoy my mom's stay instead of staying in bed for a week. Anyway thanks mom for coming to the rescue! Who knows what we would all do without our moms?!

4 comments:

Brenda Sue said...

I would personally Cry without my mom! What were you sick with? I'm glad you're feeling better!

Liz Wilcken said...

Dude, I thought you were going to say the other 2 things that were wrong with you. Mom said that you said that it was ok to start telling people? I'm not going to tell until you say on your blog.

Tami Price said...

What other two things? Lily is getting so big and she is looking so much like you Heather!

Chrissy said...

I agree, where would we be without our moms?! It's wonderful to have great parents, and your are definitely that. I am so glad she is able to help take care of you.