
So today is my big sister's birthday. I won't say how old she is, only that it comes between 25 and 27. (I would NEVER announce your age on my blog Lizzie..... NEEEEVVVVEEERRRR). FYI this is the cake I "made" (aka just uploaded a pic of) for you!!!! If you want it you have to come to Rexburg to get it, otherwise I can't make any promises that you'll get any. I may be loving but I am also pregnant. Have a wonderful day that is full of fattening food!
3 comments:
Oh what a pretty cake. K, I'm taking the next shuttle up, so it better be ready for me. NO EXCUSES!!! Becca took me and the kids out to lunch at the mall, and then we walked into the disney store for fun. OMHeck...Becca found the PERFECT dress for me!!!! I took a pic with my cell phone, but I have to see if I can find it online. It was definitely made for me, except for the fact that their largest size was a kid's 10/12 :P Maybe I could suck it in and fit?! Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Happy Birthday Lizzy! (I'm sure that takes you back to your younger years -- but I can't stop calling you that:))
Heather! I don't know if you remember Kym Dellarosa, but she's pretty much been tagging along behind you. She got married, had a baby girl, and is now pregnant with a baby boy.
Holy cow! You ladies are repopulating this Earth at an alarming rate;)
Don't worry, I'll tag along soon enough.
Love this! K you are hilarious as ever!
Post a Comment