Thursday, April 30, 2009

A: Addiction ~ Chocolate or ice cream.
B: Breakfast (what you eat) ~ Cracklin' Oat Bran or waffles on the weekend
C: Chocolate or Chips ~ chocolate. I don't really get into chips.
D: Dessert or Appetizers ~ Dessert
E: Essential Items ~ diaper bag or anything baby related. My life no longer is about me anymore (in fact I've strangely noticed that I've been wearing a lot of clothes backwards lately..... this could get interesting as I get bigger.....)
F: Favorite Color ~ hot pink
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms ~ worms!!!! I always have them in my diaper bag.....yum....
H: Hometown ~ Raleigh, NC
I: Indulgence ~ ice cream. I only eat it every once in a while.... I've been trying so hard not to gain 40 lbs. again!
J: January or July ~ July definitely. Ben's b-day is the 3rd and mine is the 8th. Plus you've got a couple of holidays in there and who doesn't like summer?!
K: Kids ~ Lily, 10 months and Skyler, still cookin'
L: Life isn’t complete without ~ the gospel and my family
M: Most exciting memory ~ being in the temple right before Ben and I got married
N: Number of brothers & sisters ~ 2 big sisters: Lizzie and Becca
O: Oranges or Apples ~ oranges.
P: Phobias or Fears ~ Expired food and driving next to semis.
Q: Quote ~ "Southern girls are God's gift to the entire male population. There is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the Mason-Dixon line. And once you go Southern, may the Lord help you, you never go back." -Kenny Chesney
R: Reading currently ~ lots and lots of Dr. Seuss..... I think I need some new ones because I have all of ours memorized......
S: Summer or Spring ~ Summer! All 4 of our b-days are in the summer, you can go swimming (or just watch Lily in an adorable swimsuit), get tan (or attempt to as your husband looks more Mexican everyday), and have barbecues! Oh and you have fireflies in the South!
T: Tag 6 People ~ April, Lizzie, Chrissy, Brenda Sue, Rachel, and Heidi.
U: Unknown fact about me ~ I skipped 6th grade.
V: Vacation I want to go on ~ anywhere tropical and preferably out of the country.
W: Walking or Running ~ walking... I'm not very fond of running when I have a huge stomach aka bowling ball bouncing in every stride.
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound ~ Ultrasound
Y: Your favorite Food ~ NC bbq
Z: Zoo or Bowling ~ bowling

7 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Comment on unknown fact about you: Oh yeah!!!...well, I was valedictorian of my high school, captain of the cheerleading team, and captain of all sports!!!! Beat that little sistah! ;)

Chrissy said...

I love chocolate too. I gained 50 pounds with Janie (sigh...) and I know what you mean about diaper bags being oh, so necessary.

thepodfather said...

While I am very proud of Liz and Becca both being the valedictorians of their graduating classes, I must say that you went to a MUCH larger High School than they did and while I know that you are too modest to mention it, I will say that Mom and I were both VERY proud of you for having the teachers in the school vote you as the student with the most integrity - it just doesn't get any better than that!

Liz Wilcken said...

whatever dad....JK :) I was proud of you too for that. I'm gonna try to get Rose to do the tag...so look for it soon! :D

Cheryl said...

I agree that summer is he best time to have a birthday!! We share the same birthdate!! I love having a summer birthday. :)

Mary Ann said...

Regarding your birthdate, did you know that Mike Hopkins enters the MTC on your birthday this year???

David & Brenda said...

Heather, we love everything about you! It was great learning more about the things that you do, have done, and like. And I agree with your dad. A vote for integrity is awesome! I don't think there is anything more important. So glad you are you!!