Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy First Birthday, Lily!!!!

Today our little Lily Jane turned 1!!!!! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by! Just a year ago I was so sleep deprived yet so happy I didn't even realize how miserable I should have been. Our Lilybug has brought us so much joy in the past year that I never could have dreamed possible. Ben and I are so grateful for the blessing she has been in our lives. Happy first birthday, Lily!


Sooo..... I created a slideshow with super-cool effects and music (well the music was a little cheesy.....) just to learn that I made it way too huge and so blogger wouldn't let me upload it..... (think I went a little crazy with my "first-time-parent syndrome"?) So instead y'all just get to enjoy 5 billion pictures of my precious baby. :) Enjoy!















We celebrated by letting her have a day of pancakes, brownies, and ice cream! YUM! (Or in Lily's words, "num num!")

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ahhh...Happy Birthday Lily!!! She is sooooo cute!

Mary Ann said...

I couldn't believe how small she was when she was born---good memories! I'm glad she loved her ice cream. Love, love, love her. :D

April Bishop said...

You've had a birthday, shour HORRAY!
I hate that I have never met that sweet little girl! How is it possible that our babies are so old? It's been a fast year for us!

Becca said...

LOVED seeing all the cute pics of Miss Lil! The movie of her eating ice cream for the first time is awesome too! :D hahaha

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday Lily!! She is a cutie-pie. Times flies...

Julie said...

I've tried to comment a few times, but my stupid computer keeps losing internet...so this is a little late. :)

Happy Birthday, Lily! I loved all the pictures...and the video was so cute. Doesn't a year fly by?!