Thursday, September 17, 2009

For My Impatient Sisters.....

If any of you have ever heard me talk to my sisters on the phone, or if you happen to read the comments on my blog you'll notice that my sisters tend to request pictures of the babes a lot. I can't help it that I have adorable babies and that their aunts love them..... so I guess I'll have to get better at posting pictures. My apologies....


Only the best picture ever of Sky!

Lily is feeding herself with a spoon now... guess it's time to pull out the bibs again... sigh.


I've been waiting for this! Pigtails!!!


I promise I'll try to get better at taking and posting pictures... in the meantime enjoy these!

6 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

YAY!!!! I LOVE YOU HEATHER!!!! And the beeben too :D Very cute! K, now I expect another picture post tomorrow ;)

Becca said...

HOORAY!!! That picture of Sky kills me--he's sooooo cute! I love Lily's hair too! This was a perfect post! Now we just need movies of the children! :)

Heather Macbeth said...

Proving my point.....

thepodfather said...

How can one man be so lucky to have such cute (and wonderful) children and grandchildren?
(The above is a totally unbiased opinion).

Seeing pictures of the kids is kind of like eating chocolate - the more you see, the more you want to see, so keep those pictures coming! Thanks, Puebar

Cheryl said...

Cute pictures! Even though I'm not your sister I enjoy seeing pictures of the bambinos! They have the cutest cheeks!

Chrissy said...

They are darling! I love Sky's smile and I LOVE pigtails! I am also impressed that Lil keeps her pigtails in. Sami usually pulls her out asap. And...I am getting better at bows if you need doubles now :).