Friday, October 16, 2009

The Dance


Forgive our living room for being messy. Lily likes to conquer and destroy our home. Other than that enjoy our little dancer! I love it when she catches Ben filming her and she gets embarrassed and runs off!

P.S. Thanks, Lizzie, for the Halloween music on your blogs. We have had many family dance offs with it! It has also given Ben and me inspiration for our Halloween costumes this year. Stay tuned for that one! And, no, I did not dye my hair! Everyone has been asking me that!

6 comments:

April Bishop said...

Who's living room doesn't look like that? Oh yeah. Only people who don't have kids... Nice dancing. Super cool moves, Lily!

Liz Wilcken said...

Love the dance!

Becca said...

Lily is her mama's daughter! Too cute! Loved her sweet moves! :)

Mary Ann said...

I loved the way that Lily literally "gets down"! You go, girl! We'll have to boogie together next time I come to visit. Kisses!

Cheryl said...

HOw cute! She really does have some good moves!!

Chrissy said...

I love kids dancing, it's so cute! And I love that you have a kiddie gate to block off the kitchen, I need to get me one of those. Very smart.