Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ward Halloween Party

Sorry some of these turned out blurry... I was in such a hurry trying to take them so that I could get my babies in bed. These were some of our favorite costumes:

Temple Worker

3 Musketeers (the third was their dog)

Aly made her Elastigirl costume herself! Pretty impressive!

10 points goes to whoever can guess who Ben is. He's not the Pillsbury Dough Boy.... think movies.....

We had a family theme this year and won a prize for one of the best dressed. I'll post more after Halloween since we weren't able to get a full family pic on Tuesday.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Sweet costume, Ben! Preston guessed it right off the bat! :)

Linda Westover said...

Since Ben was at the part, he must be over the flu, whatever variety he had. Glad that all is well!

Liz Wilcken said...

what is he? Please don't tell me donald duck. Or a tan pillsbury dough boy with whiskers? He does look awfully cute though :) I bet you just want to nibble those chunky legs of his, huh Heather?

Mary Ann said...

Great job! Ben looks great. But I can hardly wait to see the rest of the family.