Here's reason number 32948342304 why I'm a bad mom. I secretly can't wait to find that baby food that just makes babies gag. Well today I found Skyler's -- corn. Every time I stuck it in his mouth he'd either gag or blow it all out of his mouth. The awesome part was that I had just finished showering when I fed him and I had it ALL OVER myself. I guess that's payback for my evilness.
Now that Lily's in the vocab growth spurt we're trying to get her to say all sorts of words. Lately she's been fascinated with her colors. But the other day my dad asked her if she could say "supercalifragilisticexplialidocious" and she just looked at him and thought for a second, and then said, "yeah." Priceless.
I've continued to have some weird medical issues, one of which is extremely low blood pressure. I have constantly been told that I shouldn't even be able to walk with how low it is. When I was in labor with Skyler I hit my all-time low of 60/17. Anyway, that's beside the point. Let's just say I haven't been able to function normally and so Ben's been taking on some of my responsibilities with the babes. And here's how I know I have one of those winner hubbies:
Ben: Heather, just go upstairs and lie down. I'll take care of the kids. Don't worry about it.
Me: No, that's not fair to you.
Ben: When was the last time I did something for you?
Me: Ummm... all the time.
Ben: Well clearly I'm not doing enough.
Yeah I think I overmarried. Poor kid is stuck with me forever.
5 comments:
Good grief! Your blog entries always make me laugh...and cry.
Heather you need to appreciate your children more. ;) Clearly Sky was just helping you out a bit. He just thought you didn't do the best job of showering, so he was giving you a free shower. That's love, Heather. I hope you thanked him for his thoughtfulness. Man, I wish I had a kid that was that thoughtful!
Do you need iron pills? I have some left over from my pregnancy and I could send them home with mom. Let me know soon, since today is probably the last day I can visit Mom.
So cute! Oh how I love Sky! He's getting so big!
May I lovingly say that I'm disappointed that the last two blog posts haven't had pics of my little Lil. I NEED TO SEE MY LILY! I hope *winkwink* that the next post has pics of Sky AND Lil. You know how I'm crazy needy with the children.... :D
Oh Heather, I LOVE you! If I had been drinking something at the time I seriously would have done a spit-take when I read your last line. You are so sweet - which is why Ben likes kissing you! :D
too cute! but what is skys bib supposed to be?? cause it looks alittle risque if ya know what i mean lol
Post a Comment