Hope y'all don't mind some ABC crackers.....

Ben and Jerry's free ice cream day! Yum... except Lily ended up stealing Ben's ice cream instead of eating her own.

Skyler's been doing his rocking for a while now and he's just starting to crawl a little more. Although, I help him learn the crawling skills I am not looking forward to his mobility. It is always a sad day when they figure out they can basically do whatever they want. But for now he's in what I call the "mooncrawling" stage because he usually just pushes himself backwards when he's "crawling." He knows how to crawl with style. :)
This week has been the week of projects. Ben installed a new microwave over the stove for my parents. We've also been working on some landscaping around their yard. It's been wonderful to be outside. Skyler's been really sick (double ear infection, sinus infection, and teething) and so he's been almost inconsolable. I have to take care of him mostly by myself since he's a mama's boy. The one thing that makes him calm down is being outside. But since we've had a little bit of rain I just have to stand next to the window a bunch. Poor little man. Other than that life is pretty bright over here. And not to rub it in or anything but it's going to get up to 80 this week. OK.... maybe that is rubbing it in. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
3 comments:
Go SkyGuy! He's so cute! I love it when they mooncrawl. AJ still does it sometimes when he's prepping to go downstairs, even though he's been walking for 4 months, and will sometimes start 10 ft. in front of them. Cracks me up!
OH, and I LOVE it when you dress him in his Carolina clothes. Precious!
love the mooncrawling! so stinking cute. i hate it when babies get sick, if the baby aint happy aint nobody happy
Post a Comment