All I wanted for my birthday was a haircut because I was looking pretty bad. However when I got my hair done I was told that I had 3 times too much hair for the style I wanted and that it was also too healthy. So this is what I ended up with. And seriously, every time I have my hair cut why is it that it looks like I've dyed it darker??? How does that work????

So Lil has a teensy weensy bit of OCD in that she ALWAYS has to close doors. It just bugs the pants off of her if they're left open. Well this week Lily figured out how to get into the pantry (because that's where the amazing gummy vitamins are) despite the child-proof door knob covers.
So last night something awesome happened. I have been working with Skyler to say Mama and Dada and he hasn't said either. It kind of worried me since he turns 1 this month and he says no real words. But last night he reached up to Ben and said, "DADA!!!!" We asked him to say it again and he kept saying it over and over as if he'd been saying it forever. Crazy little man. Ben is such a proud dad, of course. That's exactly how Lily said her first word, too. :D
4 comments:
Of course she likes closed doors...how else can she get into mischief? She's a smart girl!
You r hair get darker with each pregnancy so when you cut it you are cutting the lighter of what color your hair used to be so it always look darker. It is something with the hormones that makes your hair darker each pregnancy... cute cut though!
I love your hair! I wish I had thick, beautiful, dark hair. Seriously cute.
Your hair is cute! Eric wishes I would cut mine that short...I am just too lazy, because that means I can't throw it in a ponytail! We love the Baby signing time videos, and G & L will pretty much only say "daddy" even every time they see me....7 1/2 months of carrying them, and that's the thanks I get! :)
Post a Comment