These two pictures were taken when Ben and Lily were talking to each other on the phone.


He's such a good daddy! (Isn't this the cutest picture?!?!)

Lily wearing the apron that Ben made her. Ben has some crazy skills. Seriously, at this point, I've just learned not to doubt him when he says he can do something.

Some of the things that I love about Ben:
- It seems like he has unlimited patience (and when you're married to me you're going to need it....)
- He gave our kids awesome "cuteness" genes because neither of them look like me. Thank you for giving me the cutest kids ever (in my not-so-humble, biased opinion).
- He still tells me how beautiful I am everyday even after fighting in two wars aka pregnancies 1 & 2.
- He's probably the hardest worker I know. He's such a great example to me.
- He still gets that adoring face when we go in to check on Lily and Skyler when they're asleep in bed.
Love you Hubby!!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday baby bro!
Dude, you just described my hubby! Happy birthday Ben!!!
Happy Birthday Ben! I hope this is the best year ever for you guys!!
This mother just got a great case of "warm fuzzies" from our daughter-in-law because she's describing OUR SON! He is awesome...we knew that from the day he was born...but it is such a warm feeling to hear him described in such a loving way.
We value your life, Benjamin!! We value you!!
Happy Birthday!
I just looked at the photos again and got filled up with love all over again. I LOVE those pictures!!
Cute apron! It appears you got some of your grandma Pierson genes. I'm really impressed! Benjamin is a great guy, and it meakes me so happy that his wife values him so much! You are perfect for each other!
Post a Comment