4 years ago Ben and I made a pretty important deal in the Salt Lake Temple.
We were (and still are) pretty excited about it.
And it's been worth it.
One thing that confuses me (apparently I talk about how confused I am a lot on my blog... sorry) is how people avoid marriage because it's supposedly hard. I also get confused when they get married because "it's the thing to do." Also when they care more about the wedding than the marriage itself. My list could go on...
So after 4 years (which isn't that long...) this is something I've learned: what you work the hardest for is what you come to love the most.
I don't believe that anyone can know what true love really feels like until the storms hit and you can feel someone else holding your hand, because they want to help you and you want to help them.
This is one of the many reasons why marriage ROCKS.
So what did we do to celebrate our 4 years?
Prepare yourself.
Because we're quite adventurous.
Wait for it.....
We went to the Farmer's Market.
It was one of the BEST. DATES. EVER.
We bought blueberry bushes and flowers (I finally got some hydrangea to plant in the backyard that I have dreamed about my whole life!) You should have seen me on our drive home. I was practically hyperventilating I was so ecstatic (I'm kind of a plant fanatic).
So here's to 4 years, Hubby. Can't wait for the rest.

6 comments:
It's the little things you enjoy the most! I love when our hydrangea blooms every year. I loved it so much I put tons of hydrangeas in the nursery :) Congrats on 4 years!
Congratulations! I love the wedding picture you chose. It's gorgeous!
i want to see pictures of the planted bushes!
Congrats on the 4 years!! I drool every time I see a hydrangea bush...like you should be scared that I will take yours (but I *think* I can control myself...).
Congraulations on four exciting years! I also like your idea of what I did on Wednesday. It's a little more purposeful than what I wore. This is one of the resaons I love you!!
So happy you two are so happy!!!
Post a Comment