Saturday, December 3, 2011

THE Parade

A few months ago our ward played its own version of dominos.
As in the Relief Society, Young Women, and Primary presidencies were all released at the same time.
I was then released as a teacher and called as Primary 1st Counselor.
My first responsibility?
The Garner Christmas Parade.
Oh. You know.  Nothing huge.



Aren't they so dang cute???
I'll be honest.  I adore the kids in the Garner ward.  And I'm not even sure it has to do with the calling. 
You see, I've been in Primary ever since I got married.  4.5 years roughly.  In multiple wards.
These ones are the most reverent kids I've ever seen.  *Ahem* Most of the time.

But I'm glad it's over.
Phew.

3 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Wait? You're in the Garner ward? I didn't know that! Then I guess this is a bad time to tell you that Garner is ranked as one of the most dangerous cities in the US. At least it was when I was a teen. Hoping that's cleared up by now. :) Sleep tight!

Jaxon said...

I'm sure everything was fabulous

Mary Ann said...

I need to hear the story that goes with the photos--glad it went well!