Monday, May 28, 2012

31 Weeks

The face I pulled when Lily told me I wasn't saying "Cheese!"


31 Weeks.  Does that number freak anyone else out?  I have sooooo much I still need to get done.


Last weekend our little girl dropped.  All at once.  I wanted to die I was in so much pain.  I literally couldn't walk and Ben had to carry me up and down stairs.  But I got better and went from being immobile to doing a pretty embarrassing "cowboy walk."  Then the cowboy walk upgraded to hardcore waddling.  So I'd say I'm doing pretty well.  ;)

On Friday I had a regular checkup with my OB and she told me that she's planning on inducing me right when I hit 39 weeks if I don't go into labor before then (that makes 3/3 pregnancies that I've been induced at 39 weeks... pretty sweet if you ask me).  So #3 will be born on July 24th.  Happy pioneer day y'all.  This also means that I have some weight I need to put on in the next 8 (!!!!!) weeks since I've somehow only gained 14 pounds.  I mean, usually by now I resemble something close to a hungry hungry hippo....

Other than freaking out about finishing the nursery and getting freezer meals made, I am so dang excited it's ridiculous.  I'm so excited to experience a wobbly newborn who can't keep her head up so she has to rest it on my shoulder.  I'm excited to see the funny things that will capture her attention.  I'm excited to hear those newborn coos.  This 3 year break between babies has been a great time to recharge my mommy batteries and get excited to experience this all over again.  Aaaaah!!!  So much fun!!!!

4 comments:

Becca said...

You look fabulous!!!! So excited to see your little girl!!! :)

Becca said...

You look fabulous!!!! So excited to see your little girl!!! :)

Michal Thompson said...

your making me wish I was pregnant. i haven't felt that way since my last one! Pregnancy looks good on you.

Carla and crew said...

I love that dress - it is very classy! You look terrific!