The first week home with Ella has been....
Family-oriented. Nothing says support like family tummy time.
Sweet. Watching siblings fall in love.
Precious. Watching my 2 girls in their night gowns as Lily sings Ella Primary songs in her lap.
Calm. This little angel is the sweetest baby I've ever met or heard of. Tears are hardly ever shed and snuggles are always welcome. Ben and I practically fight over who gets to hold her.
Snuggle-licious. Lily and Skyler also fight over who gets to hold her. This baby hardly knows what it's like not to be held.
So so good. This has been one of the best weeks of my life (well, technically 9 days...) We are completely in love with Ella. We are completely in love with how in love Lily and Skyler are with Ella. And we're completely in love with how much Ella loves and trusts all 4 of us.
Mmmm. This week has just been yummy.
4 comments:
YESSSSS!!! Pictures!!! I didn't want to pressure you into a post with lots of pictures, so I'm so glad to see more of my little Ella!! She's precious Febbie and Ben! I only wish I could be there to meet and hold her. You're making my baby hormones go crazy :)
What a sweetie!! I think she looks a lot like Skyler which= cuteness :)
So grateful for these pictures. You all look so happy and little Ella is wonderful! We are very anxious to meet this little one and to share in your happiness. We love you!
So beautiful. All of your babies are and the beauty continues :-) congrats on the little doll
Post a Comment