Monday, September 24, 2012

Ella's Blessing

Ella was blessed on September 16th.  We were grateful that both sets of grandparents could be there as well as most of our friends.  After hearing the blessing, and hearing some other impressions that Ben felt during it, we know that this little lady is a special one.  We're glad she ended up in our home. 
 
 Ben's parents.
 
 
My parents.

And us.  Ella's hair was doing some amazing things that day -- both literally and sarcastically.  And whenever I see this picture of Skyler I always imagine him saying, "Sup."

2 comments:

Linda Westover said...

Fabulous family pictures! I'm so glad that Dave and Brenda were able to be there to celebrate with you all.

Chrissy said...

I LOVE this family picture! Well, I love all the family pictures, but this last one of y'all :) is really great. And I love Ella's hair! So darling...