Sunday, February 10, 2013

We have a "little" announcement....



Ben and I have loved how close in age Lily and Skyler are so much that, yes, we planned to do it again.  We first talked about this after we had Skyler so when we both individually started getting feelings that we should do this, we kind of laughed (nervously) at the idea of actually doing it again.  Lo and behold we got pregnant right away and we've seen a picture of our little peanut as proof!

This will be the last time I will ever announce this, and that is a very bittersweet thing.  But it feels right and I am so happy about how we have chosen to space out our kids.  

So far my pregnancy has been easy.  With each one, the morning sickness has eased up a little more and it has been very minimal this time.  I just want to eat anything unhealthy, particularly anything chocolatey, bacony, or fried.  Wish me luck on not gaining 100 pounds.  As for the exhaustion let's just say that I turned out my bedside lamp at 9 PM last night. My theme song for this pregnancy is this song by Green Day.

All in all, we're excited and we look forward to having our first non-June/July baby!  But technically, if he/she is born before the 22nd, this baby will still be a Summer baby.

This was the day  that we found out we were going to have our last baby.  To say that it was a magical day would be an understatement, but then just having kids is magical.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am very, very, very, excited for you guys. I'm sure the new baby will be just as awesome as Lily, Skyler, and Ella. You guys are a great family.

Julie said...

Wow!!!! Congratulations!! I am excited for you. Cant wait to follow all the details...good luck!

Linda Westover said...

Congratulations to all of you!

David & Brenda said...

Cute way to make the announcement, Heather! And now extended family will be able to make sense of dad's mentioning in his latest e-mail that "two" new grand-babies are on the way. Mystery revealed!

Garrett family said...

That is very exciting news!!! We are so happy for you!

Liz Wilcken said...

Ella, you are stinkin' cute! Formula has done beautiful things for you! <3 Auntie Liz loves you!

Chrissy said...

Congratulations!