I just wanted to post a couple of pictures before this blog becomes a little Thad exhibition for a while.
Skyler helping Daddy with work. Such a tough day in the office...
I put Ella's hair in a ponytail for the first time this week and with her natural curls it looks like a ballerina bun! Let's just say that when Ella looks like this and has her ponytail bounce with every crawling step, she gets smothered in kisses all day long. Not that that's different from the usual routine, but still.
40 weeks. Today is my due date (and it is the first time I have ever made it to my due date). And even though I haven't made any progress in the last week, Thad will be coming tomorrow. I may have eaten a celebratory brownie when my Doctor suggested I be induced in the morning. He basically said, "You're dilated to a 3. You've already had 3 kids and so you're going to move fast once labor starts, plus you have quick inductions anyway. You have gestational diabetes. Your insurance (where my deductible has long since been met) is being renewed at the end of the month. Let's just get this baby out. When's good for you?" I was shocked and said "Tomorrow" before I realized what I had said and then I was like, "Today! Today!" Well today was booked up at the hospital, plus I wasn't being realistic about things. I wasn't thinking of my parents who will be taking care of my kids over the weekend or of Ben's work. So tomorrow will be better now that we have a little advanced notice.
Watch out world. We've got another little Macbeth coming your way.
5 comments:
Good luck!!! I hope it goes really easily and quickly. I've had two inductions and it looks like I'll be having a third in a couple of weeks. :)
Can't wait to see the Thad exhibition because I know he'll be as cute as the 3 Macbeth's already here. :) You look wonderful!
Aunt Cheryl flew home last night so I am catching up on posts and loving it!! A lot has happened! I absolutely can't believe Ella's hair "in the bun". Looking forward so much to Thad being here; we are praying for you!
Just popped in to see how things are going and what timing! So excited for you guys! Good luck with the next few weeks! Loves!
Just popped in to see how things are going and what timing! So excited for you guys! Good luck with the next few weeks! Loves!
Post a Comment