Skyler is slightly obsessed with Thad. I love it.
Ella is also obsessed with Thad. I love that, too.
Just not when she wants to "share" a heavy toy with him and ends up bonking his head.
Meh. Skyler survived Lily so I have high hopes for Thad.
The obsession continues...
Oh, and I posted this picture because this is a better example of what Thad looks like. Why can babies never look accurate in photos? When he was first born I thought, oh he looks just like Skyler and Ella, but now I don't see that at all. Now he sort of looks like Lily with his coloring and facial features, but mostly he is his own person. This picture shows off his nose pretty well. He inherited Lily's nose and I am still giddy about it. I love Lily's nose more than anyone else's in the whole world. Now there are two of them. I love it.
Yes, I realize I'm weird.
This kept Ella and Skyler busy for almost a whole hour. I'd say that's a success except I found out that Ella had been snacking on ripped paper the whole time... extra fiber, anyone?
On the 25th, I realized that I didn't have many (if any) pictures of Ella crawling. For the life of me I couldn't get a single non-blurry picture of her so this will have to do. Little did I know that she was going to be walking later that day for the first time. So technically Ella started walking a few hours before she turned 14 months old. That makes 3/3 Macbeths walking at 13 months. And hooray for everyone that she waited until we were out of the hospital! My one wish come true!
We're so proud of her!
And please don't judge the temporary makeshift baby gate at the bottom of the stairs...
No comments:
Post a Comment