Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY!?

There are days when the thought comes to me, "How did I get so lucky?" 
 
 
I have been blessed in so many ways.  I have a good job, a home, the gospel, good friends, great parents and siblings, 4 of the cutest kids in the world.  But most importantly, I have an amazing wife.
 
The Lord has given me this amazing woman who I can say is my best friend, soul mate, and whatever term you can think of that is more super humanly stronger than those already listed.  How did I get so lucky!?  She could have picked anybody and that person would have been the luckiest man ever, but she choose me!  I actually get to love and share my life with her.  Now, that is pretty spectacular all in itself, but it is so much more than that for me.
 
How can I ever explain to her what she means to me?  How she has changed my life?  How much I respect her and love her? How grateful I am for her and the sacrifices that she has made?  I know that it has not been an easy 7 years and how much we have struggled, but I know that she will always be here for me as long as I am trying my very best to be worthy priesthood holder and husband.
 
I have an awesome wife, a Savior who has already done everything in his power to redeem and help me, and a Heavenly Father who has blessed me and my family in more ways that I can count. 
 
How did I get so lucky!?

1 comment:

David & Brenda said...

I hardly want to comment because the sentiments you expressed speak for themselves and don't warrant intrusion. We are so grateful for your happiness and all that you have become...with Heather. This post makes us love you even more.