Thad was blessed on October 20th. Thank you Mum for getting these pictures when I somehow managed to not remember to take any! You're a lifesaver!
Ben and I have had the tradition of blessing our kids in the outfits we were blessed in, so Thad was dressed up in the tux that Ben's grandmother made for him 30 years ago. And FYI Thad is a replica of baby Ben.
Keepin' it classy, Lily. Ben, how do we have four kids???
Us with my parents.
With Ben's parents.
Ben's parents with our kids and Trina's.
It was a special day. I will forever count my blessings that that was my first normal day after my anaphylaxis and so I was able to remember it all. Thad is a special little man and we are grateful that he is part of our family. I am excited to see what becomes of him as he grows. As a mom, I've been able to get a small sense of who each child is before they're born, and I'm intrigued to see if my feelings about Thad are right. I love this little guy. I can't wait to keep him forever.
4 comments:
So nice to see the pictures, especially the ones with Trina's children, too. What a special day for all of you!
Eric and Shelene blessed their son Logan on the 20th -- great day for babies and their families!
Love the one where Lily is casually posing with her arms on Heather's head. It's almost like it's a natural thing to do. You have such a beautiful family! Heather, I'd love to know where you got that outfit because it is SUPER cute!
What great pictures!!
Post a Comment