Friday, September 26, 2014

Blessed

I'll keep this short.

Basically, this is all I have to say:

My lifelong dream when I was younger was to be married in the temple to my best friend (check), have super adorable kids (check, check, check, check), and have my own house -- and equally important, a yard (check).  That's about it.  I didn't really have anything else I wanted for my future.

And ba-bam.  It's all here.

(How blessed am I?!)

And maybe that sounds silly that that's all I have ever really wanted in life, but I'm a happy girl and that's all that matters.  I mean, look at these five people who make up my daily life:



 (Sorry for the poor picture quality in the following photos.  I was taking pictures through the window so that everyone would be natural).




 Having a dad who's 6'3" has some serious perks.



I changed my mind.  There are two things I really would like to add to my list.

1.  Traveling the world
2.  Better grass

But other than that, how blessed am I?!

1 comment:

David & Brenda said...

What delightful pictures! They do a missionary mother's/grandmother's heart good! We can hardly wait for you to come and see us in Hong Kong! That will be another check! Only grass to go...