Sunday, October 26, 2014

Thad Walks!

4/4 Macbeth Littles walking at 13 months.  I guess it's in their genes or something.

And can he walk when we take the shoe off?  Nope.  But as soon as Ben's shoe is back on, it's magic.


Yesterday I was working on a project when I heard Thad playing with something in the kitchen.  When I checked on him, I discovered that he had torn a plastic bag that held my beloved honey crisp apples with his teeth.  After all that work, he decided to enjoy the fruits of his labor.  I guess you're allowed to do that when Mom's dumb enough to leave a couple of bags of apples on the floor and you have 12 teeth.

I laughed because I was honestly impressed.  And I laughed at how thin I cut his apple slices for lunch.  This babe ate the entire apple -- including the core.  4 babies into motherhood and I'm still overprotective.




Thad is 99% pure yumminess.  He blows kisses.  He blushes.  He allows non-stop thigh squishing.

STOP. GROWING.

1 comment:

David & Brenda said...

That is so funny! It has to be extra hard having a handicap like Benjamin's shoe! I guess he can't wait to walk in his father's footsteps. You go, little man!