Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Melting

When "Shake It Off" first came out, Ella was hooked.  Listening to it would distract her from any tantrum and she would stop to shake it off.  My sister Becca asked for a movie of Ella dancing to it a while ago and I finally recorded it.  Having a smart dvd player has been so awesome!  I love being able to turn youtube on while I'm working out or turning on Taylor Swift when Ella is acting her age.  :)



I love this smile sooooo much.  Thad can often be mischievous, but when he's not being mischievous (all of it at Ella's cost) he's the mellowest kid I've ever met.  

A typical reaction from Ella when I ask her to smile.



Blowing kisses with one hand and doing something else entirely with the other.  :)

Ever since Lily was born people would tell me how cute she was, but I always thought she was pretty.  She just gets more gorgeous with age.  It just makes my heart ache.  I love this picture because it really shows it.  I love Skyler's sweet smile.  I have told him over and over that he's not allowed to lose any of his baby teeth because his smile is 100% perfect.  He unfortunately has other plans.  Luckily for me none of them are loose yet.  Small mommy victory.  Mwahaha!  I love Ella in this picture because she has an ongoing battle to carry as many toys as possible at once.  So her little pink picnic basket is stuffed with toys while she wears her blocks around her neck like a necklace and she carries Elmo.  She often wears her blocks proudly to church.  Is there anything cuter than a hilarious toddler?  I love Thad in this picture because, like I said earlier, he's just so mellow.  Lily held him like this for close to 5 minutes and he was just "whatever" the whole time.  They are all so perfect for me.

Ben and I agree that having them so close together in age was the best investment we ever made.  They make me melt.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

They make me melt too! Lily really looks like Ben in that top photo!