Sunday, August 9, 2015

Skyler Plays Soccer!

Skyler loved playing T-ball, but he wanted to try something new this season and asked to try out soccer.  He was so excited to start on Saturday that 2 hours before we had to leave he kept asking where his armor (shin guards) was.  The morning just kept dragging for him until his 10 AM practice.


Fortunately Ben stepped in the door from a campout moments before we were going to leave, so I didn't have to take care of all the kids by myself.  Whew.

Let's count the number of pictures with Thad's tongue.  1.

2.

And my favorite:

3.

If we could combine Thad and Skyler's pictures....


I'm pretty sure we'd end up with a human basset hound...





"Can we pleeeeease go to the playground now?????"




Thanks, Skyler, for making me an official soccer mom.  I feel like I've finally made it.

3 comments:

Becca said...

We are so excited that Skyler is playing soccer! Hopefully we can go to a practice next month. :)

Thaddeo's tongue is hilarious. Preston still does that. Very cute!

thepodfather said...

Are you sure that the picture of Thad with the basset hound cheeks isn't just a photoshopped copy of the picture of Skyler from about 4 years ago?

David & Brenda said...

The 3rd photo of Thad with his tongue out is hilarious!