Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Classical Conversations Graduation


A week ago the kids had their Classical Conversations presentation.  It was precious.  We only have 16 kids in our group and so everybody knows everybody.  It's great.  

They sang songs for us and did a great job.  


Skyler's class with Miss Nicole.

Lily's class with Miss Ginger.







The kids received certificates for finishing up the year and then I was surprised to find out that I was receiving one as well!  Since we moms are our kids' main teachers, we also completed the year in our own way.  

We are done with CC until August, but we still have school until the end of May at home.  This month the kids are reviewing what they've learned and will be testing.  I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by!  I think the biggest surprise of this whole homeschooling adventure has been how much I have appreciated it, not to mention how much the kids love having several extra hours to ride their bikes each day....

No comments: