Our kids are a little strange. Easter is as big of a deal to them as Christmas. They have a countdown and everything.
Poor early morning light + lightning speed children = really bad pictures.
ENJOY!
Ella's hair. I'm its #1 fan.
Lily finding hidden eggs in the windows and motioning for the babies to come find them.
The kids had an egg hunt at our homeschool co-op that week and Thad proved to be way more interested in getting right into the candy inside the eggs instead of hurrying to find more eggs. Every kid was supposed to end up with 12. He ended up with 10 because he was the last one (by a loooooong shot) and we couldn't find the last 2. LOL. This time around, he was a little better.
The highlight of this hunt was that all 4 kids helped each other find eggs and then gave them to each other during the hunt. Ben and I definitely didn't prompt them to do this, and it was an amazing thing to just stand back and watch.
We were able to spend the day at church and then had dinner with my parents. It was a beautiful day that was focused on Christ's resurrection. Before dinner we watched The Lamb of God with the kids and Ella kept covering her eyes and saying, "I can't watch this!" But really she was peeking through her fingers. After the movie was over she said, "I was just pretending to be scared. I actually really liked the movie. Can we watch it again?" Oh, Ella.
We hope you all had a wonderful Easter spent with your families.
No comments:
Post a Comment