Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Valentines Day

Valentines Day started a day early at Lily's Activity Days Recognition Night.  They put together a sweet program and the desserts after were delish.  


Ben and Skyler were in another room doing Scout things.

I tried to surprise Ben with our favorite raspberry tarts from England for Valentines Day but the day before was so hectic that I couldn't keep it secret and had to make parts of them in front of him.  He laughed and told me he was glad it wasn't a surprise because he was going to wake up early on Valentines Day to go to the store to buy ingredients to make and surprise me with them, too!  Lol.  

I kind of wish Ben would have made them because I did something wrong to the creme patisserie and they didn't taste good.  :(  At least it's hard to make bacon fail!  


Then we had our 10th annual Valentines Day fondue dinner.  It's a big hit for everyone each year.  I love a reason to do something special for the day, and so I love Valentines Day.

No comments: