Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Sister Becca


Well today is my big sister's 23rd birthday! Happy birthday Becca! You are so important to our family and we love you very much! Here are some of the things I love about Becca:
  • She sings better than anyone I know
  • She is one of the most amazing people with children
  • She's a really hard worker
  • She is one of my very best friends

Well, Becca, we hope your day is a lot of fun and full of good things to eat.... like possibly a rice krispie treat cake???? I think I speak for everyone when I say that you are loved and we hope to see you soon! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

I have to disagree Feb. I think when you and I sing duets we're PRETTY AMAZING ;D (I mean who can sing out of harmony as well as we do?!) But we agree with you on all the rest.

Becca said...

Thanks! :)